Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bloodred Ruby Vampire Lounge: Download

Community lot for the town of  Elmdale
(Address in Elmdale: Riverside Promenade 3)

Though this is called vampire lounge, most its visitors don't even believe that vampires exist. The come here for fun, karaoke, exclusive drinks, specific atmosphere, new impressions and adventures. Surely, they get it all, but in addition, they have a chance to find out that all of those tales about mysterious and fascinating night creatures are, well, not just tales.


Exterior:











Interior: floor 1

























Interior: floor 2














Information:
Address in Elmdale: Riverside Promenade 3
Lot size: 30x40
Lot type: Vampire lounge
Price: $159 497
Store content: present
User-made CC: present
EPs and SPs required: see requirements for Elmdale
File size: 8 Mb

Features:
- karaoke
- bar (professional)
- dance floor
- cazion gaming machins
- TV
- Domino (outdoors)
- WCs
- Bedrooms for rent upstairs (with adjasent bathrooms)

Store Content:
- walls, floortiles, curtains, tables, mirror, lights, railing from midnight Hollow

User CC:
- Chairs and benches from Cashcraft (TSR)
- Mirrors from Pilar
- Bed, bench, roses from Vitasims
- Lights, rose petals, candles from SimcredibleDesigns (TSR)
- Roof by Hatshepsut
- Cornices by AweSims
- Wine bottles and glasses by Katelys
- Windows from Cyclonesque

Big thanks to the creators whose works I used for this lot.
User CC is placed in archive with the lot, but I give links to all the creators; you might be interested in visiting their sites and downloading other works by them.







5 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful and useful, I love it. There's too much requirements for me unfortunately, but I admire your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful!!! Thank you :))

    ReplyDelete



  3. TOO BAD, the links provided above are not working. I tried it and just a suggestion, do not waste your time guys! Good news is that, I already found the real file, after some searching all around. I want to ease your burden looking, so I am just giving you the real download link.


    CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE

    CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE


    I JUST WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY! HOPE I REALLY HELPED :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I downloaded this lot and it looks simply stunning, I must say the you are the best sim cc creator ever !! Please....... make more stuff for sims 3 XD <3

    ReplyDelete